Tottenham vs Arsenal | English Premier League Preview and Betting prediction
Old enemies lock horns again tomorrow as Tottenham host Arsenal at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for the last North London Derby of the season.
Tottenham started the season poorly but have turned the situation around since they replaced the misfiring Nuno Espirito Santo with new manager, Antonio Conte. They will be eager to win and cut the four-point gap between them and Arsenal to one.
After losing three on the trot to Crystal Palace, Brighton and Southampton, Arsenal beat Chelsea, Manchester United, West Ham and Leeds to seize control of the last Champions League slot.
With a win tomorrow, Arsenal can flip the tables and finish above Tottenham after finishing below their hated rivals for the last five seasons.
Read on below for our North London preview and bet tips!
Tottenham vs Arsenal H2H record
This fixture has been played 55 times already. The home side have 13 wins while Arsenal have won 24 games. The fixture has also ended in a draw 18 times.
Currently, both teams are battling for a UCL spot, one place and four points apart. Tottenham have accumulated 62 points from 35 games while Arsenal have 66 points from 35 games.
The two teams already met earlier in the season, with Arsenal running out 3-2 winners at the Emirates.
Tottenham have won two games, drawn two and lost one of their last five games (D-W-D-L-W) while Arsenal have won four and lost once over the same period. (W-W-W-W-L)
Tottenham vs Arsenal team news
Tottenham have four players out for the season; Japhet Tanganga (knee injury), Oliver Skipp (Groin injury), Matt Doherty (knee injury) and Sergio Reguilon (Groin injury)
Expected Tottenham starting lineup: Hugo Lloris. Ben Davies, Eric Dier, Christian Romero. Emerson Royal, Rodrigo Bentancur, Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, Ryan Sessegnon. Heung-Min Son, Harry Kane, Dejan Kulusevski.
Kieran Tierney and Thomas Partey are out for the season with Knee and Muscle injuries respectively while Ben White is a doubt for the game after missing the last four games after straining his hamstring against Manchester United.
Expected Arsenal starting Lineup: Aaron Ramsdale. Cedric Soares, Ben White, Gabriel Magalhães, Takehiro Tomiyasu. Granit Xhaka, Mohamed Elneny. Bukayo Saka, Martin Ødegaard, Gabriel Martinelli. Eddie Nketiah. (4-3-3)
Key English Premier league stats
- Tottenham concede 1.1 goals/game (5th best in the English Premier League) while Arsenal concede 1.2 goals/game (6th best in the EPL)
- Tottenham have created 72 big chances this season (3rd best) while Arsenal have created Arsenal have created just 37 (16th best)
- Tottenham (419.1) complete more accurate passes than Arsenal (401.8) but average less possession than the away team (51% compared to Arsenal’s 52.8%)
- Tottenham have been especially resolute in defence recently, conceding just 6 goals in their last ten games. Arsenal have conceded 13 goals in their last ten games and failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 7 games.
- Heung-Min Son leads the way for Tottenham this season with 20 goals and 7 assists while Bukayo Saka has scored 11 goals and has 6 assists.
Tottenham vs Arsenal predictions:
- Over 1.5 Goals
- Over 3.5 Cards
- Over 8.5 Corners
- Son/Kane to Score anytime
Bet on Betking’s midweek fixtures today!