Types of Bets in Basketball Betting
Football betting is prominent in Nigeria, and people tend to ignore other sports, especially basketball betting. But if you are keen to know more about basketball betting, this blog will help you out. Basketball is one of the popular sports that millions of people enjoy today, and if you know online basketball betting, it becomes easier to bet.
Types of basketball bets
Like other sports, the type of bet on basketball is different from the rest. Here are a few of the common ones you can find:
- 1 x 2: It is one of the common types of bet and means that one team will lose/win or draw as the match ends. Now here, ‘1’ stands for winning the home team, ‘2’ stands for winning the opposite team, while the ‘x’ in the middle stands for a draw. 1 x 2 odds can be found in most game types, and it is relatively easier if you want to have a better understanding and want to get good use of it. Bets like these are called three-way-bets, which comes with primary knowledge of betting on basketball, and you can easily pull it off.
- 1 x 2 and Total: If you speak of total betting and 1 x 2, two things at one time are easily predictable, and you can do it anytime you want. You can predict who will win and with the score, either over or under a specific number.
- Handicaps: Handicaps are available for almost every game. It means that you give a handicap to those teams which you think are better than the rest. But keep in mind that there is always a possibility that just in case you give goals ahead to the weak teams, they could still fail in winning the match.
- Over/Under: Bets that are also called under and over mean that it is easier for you to predict the total points scored in the match by the two teams, and it will be over or under a specific number.
- Teams under or over: It is likely similar to the above point, but the only different thing is that there are personal points. It means that you can bet on the total points which specific team scores.
- X points: In this type, you will predict which team will likely reach some points first. For instance, if there is a race to 30, you must select that team you think will be scoring 30 points first.
- Best scores: In this bet, you can predict the team that will score the best in every match. You can easily make a bet on those who need to get the best score during the first, second, third, or fourth quarter. You can select the team accordingly based on the highest-scoring quarter.
- Winning margin: In this, you need to predict the margin apart from predicting the winning team. If you think team A will beat Team B, you can select how wide you think it can be. You can easily make a bet, beating them by 1-5 points, 6-10 points, and so on.
As basketball is one of the popular sports, it is no surprise that people choose it as one of the sports to bet on. You can easily bet on basketball through BetKing, and we hope these betting tips for basketball will help you win the bets easily.